Protect more with less
Asset-based long-term care insurance:
The smart way to self insure
» Pays you if you need care – or your family if you don't
» All proceeds are income tax free
» No out-of-pocket expense required
► Click here for our just-released, complimentary special report: The Consumer’s Guide To Asset-Based Long-Term Care Insurance
Are you worried about the high cost of long-term care in retirement, but hate the thought of paying for expensive insurance you may never use?
Now there’s a safe, sensible, tax-advantaged solution - one that doesn't require any out-of-pocket expense to you.
By simply repositioning a portion of your rainy-day assets to a new asset-based long-term care insurance plan, you could enjoy all these benefits:
- Up to six times your deposit in income tax-free long-term care coverage
- Up to twice your deposit in income tax-free life insurance
- A 100% money-back guarantee
- A guarantee you can never get back less than you put in
- A guarantee your cost of insurance will never increase
- A streamlined approval process with no physical exam
Asset-based long-term care insurance plans pay income tax-free benefits to you if you need covered care - or income tax-free benefits to your family if you don't.
Free Personalized Quotes
At RetirementGuardian.com we specialize in asset-based long-term care insurance solutions. Plus we're not tied to any insurance company or policy. This independence gives us the freedom to search the market to find you the asset-based plan that best suits your needs and budget. Our mission is to arm consumers with the information they need to help make an informed purchase decision and get the best value for their money. We do so by providing personalized price quotes on the most cost-effective plans from the highest-rated insurers.
For free, no-obligation quotes on the leading asset-based long-term care insurance plans, please complete and submit the FREE Quote form on this page – or simply call 800-341-0297.
Please don’t put this off. The younger and healthier you are when you start, the easier and less expensive it is to secure this valuable asset-based long-term care coverage.
— Wall Street Journal, Don't Grow Old Without It, April 9, 2012
— Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, January 2012
* With asset-based long-term care insurance policies, both the life insurance and the long-term care coverage amounts will vary based on your age, gender and health – not to mention the amount and length of the payment of your long-term care benefits. All guarantees provided by insurance products are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing company, so be certain to choose a highly-rated, financially-sound carrier. Not all features and benefits are available with all asset-based long-term care insurance policies.
With No Obligation
Of An Existing Policy